Tableau software is nothing but the data visualization and business intelligence tool that is used for data analytics. This means they are used to reporting and analyzing huge volumes of data of an organization. Tableau helps the users to create graphs, maps, charts and some stories for visualizing and for analyzing data that helps in making decisions in business. It is the fastest-growing data visualization tool that is currently being used in many BI industries.
You may come up with a question like where to learn tableau? There are plenty of resources out there around you, and also many online platforms are also available to learn and certified. You can use those resources and opportunities to get trained. By reading this article, you will be able to know completely about tableau.
Why do you need to learn tableau?
Tableau provides the best way for senior executives and data scientists to tap into large datasets for visualizations and reports within a minute. This has also emerged as the most preferred software for reports, presentations and other actionable insights. Tableau is the best way to convert the raw set of data into an understandable format. And for doing this, there is no technical skill and coding knowledge is required. Everybody can do this by taking a tableau course through online or some other training centres. Here is a list of why most of the companies and organizations are using tableau.
- The tool is very easy to use
- Due to their compatibility
- They offer smart dashboards
- Real-time reporting
What is the use of Tableau software?
Tableau software is used for multiple purposes. Some of their usages are listed below.
- Tableau is mainly used to translate queries into visualization
- They are used to import data of different sizes and ranges.
- They are used to manage large size metadata.
- Tableau software helps to create no-code data queries.
- Also, they are used to data blending and collaboration.
Features of tableau
- Tableau is capable of connecting to several data sources. At the same time, other BI tools do not support, and they enable the users to create reports by combining and blending various datasets.
- Anyone can start creating visualizations using tableau without any relevant experience or some prior programming knowledge.
- They support discovering and exploring robust data that enables users to answer all important questions in seconds. Also, they support a centralized location to manage all the published data sources within an organization.
Benefits of tableau
- User friendly – the best features of tableau make it an easy tool than compared to other BI tools that are available in the market.
- Interactive visualization – it offers prompt perspicacity with easy drop and drag features.
- Electronic gadget-friendly – They are accessed, viewed, and operates on any devices like mobile, tablets etc.
- Inserting datasets – with the help of tableau, the operation of inserting new datasets is easier.
- Easily integrated with scripting languages.
There is plenty of free tableau training available in online. You can use those tools to get more experience on the tableau.